CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanksgiving Survey

Where will you be on Thanksgiving? Mostly likely @ Grandma’s house (details still being ironed out)

Approx. how many people will be there? Unsure but thinking at least 14

What's the farthest you've ever traveled for Thanksgiving? Just to Coushatta

Do you put up decorations? A few

Best Thanksgiving memory: Playing football in the yard w/ my brothers and Brad right after we got married.

Funniest Thanksgiving memory: Hmmm, can’t think of any.

Worst Thanksgiving memory: Can’t think of any of these either.

First Thanksgiving memory: I remember being little and having all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, all at my grandma’s house. And listen to the man all telling stories about working, hunting, and good ol’ days..LOL. I hate that we all can’t get together anymore.

What's your favorite Thanksgiving pie? Pumpkin and Cheesecake of course

What's your favorite Thanksgiving food? Deviled Eggs…hmmmm!

What's your favorite food made from the leftovers? Turkey Sandwich

What's the worst Thanksgiving food? Cranberry Sauce..ick!

Weirdest thing you've ever eaten for Thanksgiving? Somewhere I went some cooked Spagetti..I’m like you don’t cook spaghetti on Thanksgiving!

Do you watch football on Thanksgiving? Not really, I usually just take a nappy after the meal..LOL .

Do you watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? Yes…when we only had channels 3, 6, and 12 in the old days this was something we looked forward to.

Do you go shopping the day after Thanksgiving? Actually I think last year was the first year we ever did and I don’t think we will this year.

What is your FAVORITE thing about Thanksgiving? FAMILY..I love seeing everyone!

What are YOU thankful for this year? SO MUCH..my family’s well-being and health, my friends, my church, and my Lord and Savior!

0 comments: