CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Little Miss Haughton High Stepper

We entered Addison into a pageant. I thought since she's my little performer that she would love to do it. And my goodness you just won't believe it she won all the awards in her 3/4 yr old category. She won best smile, best hair, and most beautiful and also won Little Miss Haughton High Stepper. WOW!! I like to think it's due to her parents wonderful genes but I guess it could be also due to the fact there was no one else in her category. Oh well it was fun!



2 comments:

Sharron said...

So cute....who cares if she was the only one in that class. She would have won anyway.

Autumn said...

Kahlan has been in a couple of pagents and we had a great time! Addison looks so pretty!