Dec 7th my youngest will turn 2 years old. She is the sweetest little thing. She loves her big brother and sister and tries to do everything they do. She is currently in the terrible two's but hopefully in the next few months will be moving out of them. Well here's a few things I would like to remember about Bailey this past year.
Her biggest accomplishment: Walking
Her biggest miracle: Making it to 2 years old. This child is fearless and will attempt anything w/o the slightest hesitation.
Fav. Shows: Sesame Street & Barney
Fav. Songs: Anything with a beat..she likes to dance.
Fav. Foods: Cereal and Bananas
Fav. Things to do: Puzzles and Books and playing w/ Bubba and Addi
Fav. Toy: Baby Dolls and Stroller
My fav. things that she says: "I don't know" and shrugs her little shoulders.
Best memory: They line up on a rope to go to lunch and every time Bailey sees the other teachers she lets go of the rope to go hug the other teachers even when Ms. Jean is trying to call her back..LOL.
Happy B-day Bailey. I love you!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Bailey is turning 2!
Posted by Rachel at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Bailey! I love her big grin and her even bigger hugs!
Wow I can't believe she is already two!! Happy Birthday! It passes so fast.
Post a Comment