As some of you know, Brad and I are Chicago Cubs fans. We even named our 2nd child Addison to show our love. This is the 100th year anniversary of the LAST time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series and 63th years anniversary since they even been to the World Series. There is a long history of urban legends & such to explain such a really long drought. But since I was married into this fan club 10 years ago this looked liked this was going to be "THE YEAR". They had the most wins of any team in the National League and for the most part they were healthy. But last night after seeing them lose again in Game 2 against the Dodgers I am having my doubts. After Manny R. scored another homerun to put the score to 6 to 0 I just went to bed. My poor hubby stayed up just hoping for a comeback but to no avail. Well Saturday they have one more chance to stay in the series. Maybe they will be able to get it together and play like they were playing before. Or most likely we will have to say "Maybe Next Year"! 
UPDATE---THIS IS NOT THE YEAR! MAYBE NEXT YEAR!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Is this "The Year"???
Posted by Rachel at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment