CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of Third Grade!

Today was Jakobe's first day of third grade. I should be excited but it just seems to be a sad reminder of him growing up too fast. We met his teachers Friday and they seem to be really nice. I get worried about him because he is so shy and quite. I know he'll do fine but I just keep thinking that he'll just get looked over or left out because he's not really vocal. He is one that doesn't follow the crowd which I guess I should be glad about. I guess all I can do is just say a little prayer for him. I don't know what I'm gonna do next year b/c he'll be going up to a bigger school then and Addi will be in PreK too. Goodness!

0 comments: