CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Addi turned 3!

July 13th my oldest daughter turned the ripe ol' age of three. This year has been a big one for her. She's at a wonderful age of innocence and curiosity that I just love. I call her my little diva b/c unlike my son everything is much more dramatic with her which is hard for me and Brad to handle sometimes. Well here's a few things I would like to remember about Addi this past year.

Her biggest accomplishment: Potty training

Her biggest miracle: When the pain in her legs when away! Praise God!

Fav. Color: Pink of course

Fav. Shows: Barney, Wiggles, anything with singing and dancing

Fav. Songs: Ring 'round the rosy, Happy

Fav. Foods: Pickles, Grapes, and Candy

Fav. Things to do: Play pretend w/ us and swimming

Fav. Toy: Baby Dolls and Stroller

My fav. things that she says: When she sings her little prayer at dinner (Precious!) and when she says grown up things like "that was delicious" and "because"!

I just thank the Lord for my 3 little ones! I'm so blessed!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Yeah Addi! I am so glad she is feeling better. Three is a fun year with a little girl.

Candy said...

AWWW...I can't believe that she is 3!!! Wow, how time flies. She is just precious!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie. Hard to believe they are getting so old.