CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Start Blogging




Okay I've had this page for like a year now so I figured I would go ahead and start using it.

Well fall is here! I love waking up on Sundays and heading to church on beautiful days like this. It's like God is telling us Good Morning my children! And half the time I'm like yea sorry God can't linger in your beauty today I have to go to church. Isn't that ironic! But today I stopped for a moment and noticed the beauty of my yard. And that gave me an idea. So after church and the girls nap, the kids and I when out and raked up some the leaves and played in them. We had a blast. I just hope in heaven that they will have our lives on video so I can replay today. I would edit and probably play some of the parts in slow motion and maybe put a song to it like from Norah Jones or something.

That's all I have for now!

0 comments: