Today is Father's Day! And I couldn't have let this occasion go by without expressing my appreciation for the best dad in the world-My husband. From day one apprx 8 years ago Brad was in there w/ the diaper changing and mid-night feedings and it has seemed like it's never stopped..LOL. In the beginning it was Brad and his little man, everywhere Brad went he took Kobe along for the ride. Of course, they did all the father & son things, play catch, teaching how to ride a bike, and presently the are conquering Rock Band together. And now we have the 2 little girls, which bring a whole new set of challenges like figuring out which shoes go w/ which outfits, how to put on a bathing suit w/ the straps in the back, baby dolls, etc. And I never knew how much deeper my love could go until I see him combing their hair and putting their bows in just right.
So to the most loving and devoted father-Happy Father's Day and we love you!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Best Dad Ever!
Posted by Rachel at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment