CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

To my little mini me





You will be 8 years old on June 7th. I know I have expressed to you many times that you are no longer allowed to get any older or taller but yet you continue to do so…what gives? You are a wonderful child who is cursed w/ my stubbornness but blessed w/ your daddy’s character. I can’t express how proud we are of you for always doing your best in school and never getting into any trouble. Your sisters are so lucky to you have you as their big brother. Just watching you kiss them on the heads and playing with them brings me so much joy. And I’m glad that you understand why you can’t always get things other kids have b/c you have 2 sisters!! LOL So thank you for being a great kid and please stop growing up so fast!!

Here are a few things I want to remember about your 7th year!


Fav. Foods: Pizza and Double Quesadilla Hamburger Helper..LOL

Fav Colors: Blue and Green

Fav Things to do: Playing Guitar Hero and practicing baseball with daddy.

Fav. Computer Game: Webkinz

Fav. Thing about School: Lunch

Accomplishments:

A Honor Roll, Student of the Month, selected to be on Homework Hotline.

Fav. Things you said to me:

You don’t ask for money for candy at school b/c you don’t want to waste your money on that.

And you missed a question on a test b/c you didn’t think it would rain b/c a miracle could happen and the little girl could have her party.

0 comments: